[Help-smalltalk] What might cause "No runnable processAbort trap"?

From: ZuLuuuuuu
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] What might cause "No runnable processAbort trap"?
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:33:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

One of the readers of my book told that there is a problem with the example
program below:

"user_input.st"
"A program to demonstrate how to get input from user."

| userName |

Transcript show: 'What is your name? '.
userName := stdin nextLine.

Transcript show: ('Hello ', userName, '!'); cr.

It is working fine on my system but he is getting an output of something
like this:

address@hidden ~/programming/smalltalk/gst
01:57 pm >> gst user_input.st

What is your name? No runnable processAbort trap

What might be the problem?