[Help-smalltalk] OS X binaries for school

From: Stephen Woolerton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] OS X binaries for school
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:36:23 +1300

Hi,

Just in case someone on the list has compiled on Mac OS X 10.5, location independant and could zip up their binaries for download.

At one of the schools I do IT for, I was asked about programming some time ago and recommended the Squeak Robots book which has got the students interested and working well.

Then Gwenael's book came out and I showed that to the teacher for the next step after Squeak Robots. The teacher is really interested but getting GST onto her OS X notebook is going to take more time than I've got. So just thought I'd ask in case anyone has OS X 10.5 binaries I can drop in. The classroom has iMacs.

Thank you
Stephen