[Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk in production environments

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk in production environments
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:34:00 +0200

Hi,

Just a quick email to say that at our company it's been two months since
we are happily using GNU Smalltalk and Iliad in production environments.
Even better we are selling an application written in GNU Smalltalk and
Iliad.

So thanks Paolo for your wonderful work on this software, it's a
pleasure to use it.

Cheers,

Nico