[Help-smalltalk] Right way to clone sources

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Right way to clone sources
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:22:52 +0200

Hi all,

I have cloned the source of GST in my disk. Every time I want to test the new things, I did:

sudo make uninstall
make clean
git pull

but always end in something like:
error: Entry 'configure.ac' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

If I delete this file, then, other file can't merge. At the end, I always delete the sources folder, and did a "git clone" again.

What I'm doing wrong? How can I do a "clean" git pull?

Cheers.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi