[Help-smalltalk] Question regarding packaging PetitParser

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Question regarding packaging PetitParser
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:43:40 +0800

Hi all,

I have one question regarding package.xml and PetitParser. The PetitParser is
coming with two files PetitParser.st and PetitParserTests.st. To no surprise
the PetitParserTests is using SUnit.

For the current package.xml the PetitParserTests.st will only be loaded if we
have a test. Now the problem is that the PetitParserTests.st provides a
baseclass for tests that is used by PetitJson and also the MGCP code I am
currently writing.

My question is now. What should I do? Create a separate repository for
PetitParserTests? Always filein PetitParserTests.st? always depend on SUnit?

what is the best way to handle it? Can one package.xml provide two packages?