[Help-smalltalk] GST on Windows, installer or build

From: glpunzi
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] GST on Windows, installer or build
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:53:19 +0200

Hi,

I thought, with 3.2, will be a instaler for Win.

I can't find any in GST site, and I suppose, the Windows Guide for build GST, is outdated.

- Somebody have an updated guide, to get GST builded under Windows with VisualGST (GTK) support?
- Is possible to build under cygwin? or I need msys+mingw?

Thanks.