[Help-smalltalk] GST chunk format parser and ast

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] GST chunk format parser and ast
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:00:17 +0200

Hi,

I'm announcing a refactoring of the GST parser:

https://github.com/GwenaelCasaccio/GST-Ast
https://github.com/GwenaelCasaccio/GST-Parser

Why a refactoring the new version will produce
what I expect from a parser: an AST. Thus I've
created all the AST nodes of the chunk format:
eval, class declaration, extend, shape, ...

Also it preservers the loading order (ie: of the method
of a class declaration) thus I can file out and keep
as much as possible the semantic  of the code.

I've an evaluator that will visit the AST and eval
the nodes of the AST but it's a bit young to be
published.

Cheers,
Gwen