Re: [Help-smalltalk] Project proposal for GSoC 2014

From: Pallavi Jha
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Project proposal for GSoC 2014
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:09:09 +0545

Hi,

I have sound knowledge about C and C++. I have not worked with Smalltalk
before. Thank you for sharing the different works one can do with C and
Smalltalk.

I would like to request you if you can give some links or documents or any
related information via which I can read more about the work you listed in
the response. I wish to know more about them so that I can best judge
myself for the kind of work I will be more inclined to take.

And yes I was able to merge my patches with the source code of SSSD. Link
to some of my SSSD work can be seen here:
https://github.com/PallaviKumariJha/SSSD-OPW-13-14 . It was a great
learning experience.

Thanks!
Pallavi