[Help-smalltalk] Question about GSoC project

From: Minori Yamashita
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Question about GSoC project
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:59:04 -0700

Hi,

My name is Minori Yamashita.  I'm interested in the Smalltalk in Smalltalk
project proposed for Google Summer of Code.

I interpreted the title of the project to mean self-hosting of GNU
Smalltalk.  Is that correct?  If that's the case, can a participant work
not just on unit tests but the actual self-hosting code?

I've made in the past a self-hosting Smalltalk to JavaScript Compiler (
https://github.com/ympbyc/LittleSmallscript) and I'm eager to extend my
skill to interpreted environment or a VM.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Minori Yamashita <address@hidden>