Re: [Help-smalltalk] adding smalltalk-mode to ELPA?

From: Derek Zhou
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] adding smalltalk-mode to ELPA?
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 10:00:17 +0800

Wilfred,

I read the git log in the smalltalk repo, and the last few changes to
smalltalk-mode are all done by you. I am assuming you are the principal
maintainer of smalltalk-mode. I asked the question on the list last
month but got very few responses. Do you want to add smalltalk-mode to
ELPA? Can I do anything to help?

Sorry for replying to myself. I think smalltalk-mode is useful even where
smalltalk cannot run yet; for example on a phone.

Derek