Re: fileOut & methodCategory

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: fileOut & methodCategory
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 18:38:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello Quenio,

I can reproduce what you report.

I believe that the fileOutOn: requires the "Parser" package.

st> PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Parser'.

is required according to the documentation (and to make it actually fileOut).

When I use the fileIn: method it works for me:

With a small file "test.st" :

# cat test.st
!Test methodsFor: 'test'!
test
         self subclassResponsibility! !

and then:

    FileStream fileIn:'test.st' !

When I fileOut then:

st> Test fileOutOn: stdout.

    test [
        <category: 'test'>
        self subclassResponsibility
    ]

So in that case <category: 'test'> is in the output.

Regards,
David Stes