Re: printNl question

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: printNl question
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:22:27 -0600

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:01:48 +0200 (CEST)
"stes@PANDORA.BE" <stes@telenet.be> wrote:

> ----- Op 19 apr 2021 om 13:47 schreef Duke Normandin
> dukeofpurl@gmx.com:
> > Thanks! Using ``displayNl'' emits the correct output to STDOUT.
>
> Also thanks for reporting the free book on GNU smalltalk, I wasn't
> aware of it:
>
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks.html
>
> mentions this free e-book on GNU smalltalk.

No problem! I'm annotating the pdf to bring some items up-to-date as I work my
way through the book. Good way to learn!

I just discovered 2 things:

1. always terminated a line of coding with a period/full-stop
2. never put a period/full-stop after a [ ..... ]

At least I think that is correct, because doing so fixed 2 scripts.
--
Duke