Structuring Problem

From: Sebastian Hamann
Subject: Structuring Problem
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:35:44 +0100

Hello Folks,

I'm fairly new to texinfo and have to write some technical documentation.

I got some problems allready worked out (either I could correct them or I had
to ditch them, texi seems to have weaknesses when it comes to multicoulumns (no
harm meant, just a point))

Now I need the following chapter structure and int won't work, is it my fault
(somehwere in the code) or is it a bug in texinfo? (FYI I neglected correct
upper-lowercase, which is not important, I also ditched the "@" for brevity)

--------------
node main, ticket, ,Top
unnuberedsec main

menu
* 1
* 2
* bad_guyTM
end menu

node 1
heading 1

node 2
heading 2

node bad_guyTM, , ,main
_unnumberedsec_

node ticket, ,Main, Top
unnumeredsec ticket
----------------------------

---------------------------
So it should work like:

main
        1
        2
                bad_guyTM
ticket
---------------------------

Help would be appreciated...

BTW is there any active development on texinfo? I couldn't find any info on
that.

yours sincerly

sebastian

--
    Sebastian Hamann                                  MCS Cityline
    eMail: address@hidden    http://www.mcs-cityline.net

    Tel.: ++49-40-53773 - 0
    Fax:  ++49-40-53773 - 200