Re: [help-texinfo] two spaces after the period

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] two spaces after the period
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:45:09 +0100

I try a sample texinfo described in texinfo docs adding globaldefs and
frenchspacing tags.

Space after period is reduced. But as side effect I see:
- on the left text is indented
- every raw is not right justified and never tex hyphens words

If you want I can attach my sample texinfo file in source and dvi format.

Thanks in advance,
    tullio

>     How can I disable this "two spaces feature" after period?
>
> @tex
> \globaldefs=1
> \frenchspacing
> @end tex
>
> I should put this in the manual, or even define @frenchspacing as a real
> command.

Navighi a 2 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it