Re: [help-texinfo] Bold and italized font in math mode

From: Fritz Jetzek
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Bold and italized font in math mode
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:49:21 +0200

I want to use bold math for letters denoting vectors. I thought that
this is the common way to mark them but perhaps it's only common in the
German (math-related) literature.

I can't see a straight alternative; e.g., marking vectors with a small
right arrow on top of them does not seem to be much easier.

Fritz