Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi is does not see existing file in /tmp/.../xt

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi is does not see existing file in /tmp/.../xtr
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:11:13 -0600

    message that pdfTeX cannot find a file
    /tmp/t2d7648/xtr/cffi-manual.texinfo.  But the file is there with the

Without seeing the actual logs, I can't guess what might be going wrong.

In any case, I suggest trying the latest version of texi2dvi, which I'll
attach to this email for your convenience.  (It's also in Texinfo CVS of
course.)

Best,
Karl