Re: [help-texinfo] \turnoffactive in TeX blocks

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] \turnoffactive in TeX blocks
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:31:09 -0500

Hi Karl,

>     @tex
>     $n'$
>     @end tex
>
> I'll look into it.

Thanks.  Just to make sure that my previous message was clear, the TeX
block you quoted above works fine; the blocks that begin with
"\turnoffactive" have the problems.

>     (The obvious solution is to remove the "\turnoffactive"s, which I
>     will probably do, but right now I'm not sure why they are there.

And what I meant here was that I might need to remove the "\turnoffactive"s
that are in calc.texi, since the problem might not be with texinfo.tex.

> Anyway, I'll get primes working again one way or another as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Jay