[help-texinfo] Odd Title Page in PDF Output

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [help-texinfo] Odd Title Page in PDF Output
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:04:46 -0600

Hi

This is probably something I don't understand but between
our table of contents and table of figures, there is a single
page with the name of the document at the top.

It is in the dvi, ps, and pdf versions.  I don't see anything
like this in the html or info.

Can you all explain it? Why would I want this page?

How can I get rid of it?

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research