[help-texinfo] How to replace nodes with section titles?

From: Jason Massey
Subject: [help-texinfo] How to replace nodes with section titles?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:51:14 -0400

Greetings, and thank you for any attention given to this question.

Would someone please tell me exactly which customization variables need to modified (via `--set-customization-variable'), and set to what exact values, in order to achieve the following effects (all within the context of HTML rendering)?

* The document is split on nodes.
* Neither nodes nor node-descriptions appear in the menu: only section names appear in the menus.
* Nodes are not used in the "Next: ... Previous: ... Up:..." navigational linkage (at the top and bottom of pages) but rather section names appear.

***

Said simply: I don't want "nodes" to appear in HTML menus or HTML navigational linkage; I want only the section-titles displayed.

Respectfully,

Jason