Re: [help-texinfo] Cannot make texinfo-5.2

From: Hikari Shirakata
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Cannot make texinfo-5.2
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 08:47:17 +0900

I appreciate your help.
When I run make, I got this error message.
(And same error with texinfo-5.1.90.)

In fact, I want to install newlib, but for newlib, texinfo has to be installed.
So I've tried to install texinfo.

I understand that this probrem is not because of texinfo, so there is no need to reply.
I'm sorry to have troubled you.

Shirakata.