Re: [help-texinfo] User defined sectioning numbers when using @unnumbere

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] User defined sectioning numbers when using @unnumbered
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 19:52:12 +0100

The reason is that I am writing a book. Each chapter has an appendix section.
In summary, an appendix needs to relate directly to the subject. In addition,
I aim to have chapters only about the topics I wish to discuss.

Consequently, any License and Copyright Documents would use a different
numbering
sequence different than for chapters or appendices.

Naturally, I also have separate License and Copyright Documents sectioned as
chapter and appendices too so I may use them as necessary in other documents
I write.

For the @unnumbered version, I would need a way to define the sectioning format
so I can use them in different documents, but at the same time I can use the
same @include ./license--unnumbered.texi This means that different documents
can have different sectioning even though they may call the same
./license--unnumbered.texi

├── freelic
│   └── gnu
│       ├── agpl--chapter.texi