[help-texinfo] html output of the manuals ToCs

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: [help-texinfo] html output of the manuals ToCs
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:40:26 +0900

I'm using the same parameters for the intro, the emacs manual and the lisp
reference:

HTML_OPTS =  --html --css-ref="../../emacs.css" --no-header --split=chapter
HEADER_IN_TABLE = true
DEF_TABLE = true
TOC_LINKS = true
VERTICAL_HEAD_NAVIGATION = true

in the cas of the emacs manual I have a [contents] link that goes to the Table
of Contents, but in the case of the intro and the lisp reference the link goes
to the index, not to the ToC. I am not sure that's the expected behavior and
I'm not sure if it's not something on my system...

Jean-Christophe Helary