Re: [help-texinfo] Texi documents in double spacing

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Texi documents in double spacing
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 19:06:12 +0100

On 5/12/19, Christopher Dimech <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, that works. However, I was thinking on double-spacing the whole
> document rather than just the areas between the "@tex" and "@end tex"
> structure.

Did you try the exact code I posted? That takes effect outside of the
@tex block.

> Could not find such details in the texinfo manual for a command
> that introduces double spacing that I can call before @title.

AFAIK there is nothing documented and official (and neither do I think
there is a need for there to be).

> Have also noticed that I can use the texinfo @-command inside the @tex
> structure. By this I mean that the @tex structure does not impose the
> use of only tex \-commands, but also texinfo @-commands such as @emph{}
> as well.

Yes, that is true. \ is recommended, though, as it may lead to errors
when run with texi2any - although there may have been changes here
since texi2any was first written.