Re: Displaying images for html output

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: Displaying images for html output
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:32:14 +0000

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 03:00:21PM +0100, Christopher Dimech wrote:

> This is what I have inputted which for texi2pdf
>
> @image{../Ideogr/Ch03b--Chmed/igc03--01--Sicl--CircAmRg,12cm,,,.png}
>
> In html I simply get the print
>
> ../Ideogr/Ch03b--Chmed/igc03--01--Sicl--CircAmRg
>
> But the image is not being displayed.

This some of the information that you needed to send.  According to the manual,

Here is the synopsis of the '@image' command:

     @image{FILENAME[, WIDTH[, HEIGHT[, ALTTEXT[, EXTENSION]]]]}

Your extension is the fourth argument when it needs to be the fifth:

> @image{../Ideogr/Ch03b--Chmed/igc03--01--Sicl--CircAmRg,12cm,,,,.png}

Although you didn't send the contents of the HTML output you got, the .png
was probably output as an alt text attribute.