Re: Error with macro use case where arguments span in several lines

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Error with macro use case where arguments span in several lines
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:01:41 +0100

I have witnessed this problem.  It could be related to the multi-line
problem we discussed for headings, where I started using @ at the end
of @unnumbered if the title spans more than one line.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy