hurd-devel

Re: Getting the control port from a translator

From: Roland McGrath
Subject: Re: Getting the control port from a translator
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

It's more important to me that all the kinds of permission checking be
centralized into a small number of spots all in fshelp, than what the
actual policy is (because it's easy to change it later in just one place).

I'm sure you didn't suggest the name "fshelp_iscontroler" before, because I
surely would have insisted at least that you call it "fshelp_iscontroller"
instead.