hurd-devel

libdiskfs or not mapping the entire store

From: Neal H Walfield
Subject: libdiskfs or not mapping the entire store
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:04:35 +0100

I am been thinking about what it would take to reimplement libdiskfs
to not map the entire underlying store into memory.  I have a few
ideas, however, I am sure that you also have some brilliant ones.  In
fact, I remember tossing this idea around with Roland in an elevator
in the AI building at MIT two years ago.

Thanks.