hurd-devel

Re: gnumach release

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: gnumach release
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:44:06 +0200

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 06:41:32PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > The current Debian packaging of the Hurd does not meet recent Debian
> > standards.  I can take a look at that when I'm back.
>
> Marcus, can you take a look at the gnumach debian packaging and make sure
> it's all good?

I have fixed a small bug, except that I am happy.  We don't follow Debian
policy to the letter, but by the time anybody cares about that policy will
be fine again (the symlinks from /usr/doc/ to /usr/share/doc are missing,
but they will be dropped soon anyway).

There is really nothing holding back a gnumach release from my side.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden