hurd-devel

Re: removing "su" from coreutils [Re: Fwd: [PULL] su

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: removing "su" from coreutils [Re: Fwd: [PULL] su
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:50:25 +0200

Hi!

On Fri, 25 May 2012 11:26:00 +0200, I wrote:
> On Thu, 24 May 2012 15:21:01 +0200, Jim Meyering <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Pádraig Brady wrote:

A minor portability patch was all that was needed,
<http://news.gmane.org/address@hidden>,
and all that has now been merged to util-linux.

How to coordinate this with Debian?  Chances are that an updated
coreutils release with su removed is made before an util-linux release
with su added.

Grüße,
 Thomas