info-chinese

[Info-chinese] byte

From: Aurora Forbes
Subject: [Info-chinese] byte
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:47:13 +0300

We forget to express gratitude for the gift of this life, this human body.
But no one becomes rich that way; a person has to work hard.
This world will not give you peace. It has no constraints. Or do you want chaos?
The entire world is telling us what we do not have. What does it mean to fulfill this life?
True peace can only happen when a person learns to stand on their own two feet and understand what is within them.
This you can experience.
I also forget that, however tall this building is, it is built of blocks, of components that are much, much smaller than the building. Without dancing, you start dancing within.
It is like a person who is thirsty, goes to a well with flowers around it, plucks the flowers, and goes back.
If you nurture serenity, your fields will be filled with serenity. Everything else they can attain and let it go. It is incumbent upon us to at least try to make a difference.
Then it becomes clear that in our life we want true happiness. This is something practical. Again and again and again.
You wish peace and goodwill to others. There is no limit to enjoyment. And the integrity of the building actually relies on the integrity of those far smaller components.
Grow with it every day.
For the instrument that is you, you are responsible. True peace can only happen when a person learns to stand on their own two feet and understand what is within them.
All you need to do is dig. They search and search on the outside. You can live in that peace. Some people like that. There is no limit to enjoyment.
True peace resides in the heart of every human being. It is up to each person. It has no constraints. There are so many books written, some just to criticize other books.
It begins with the most beautiful gift you have been given: the gift of existence. Then it becomes clear that in our life we want true happiness.
The fact that you exist is a miracle. The more a person reads, the more confused they get.
Every day is precious, priceless. How wonderful is this realm of joy, of peace, of fulfillment.