info-chinese

[Info-chinese] convent thirty

From: Hetty Small
Subject: [Info-chinese] convent thirty
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:38:54 +0200

Players take the role of Saints, humans chosen by God to fight against the demonic forces known as Sinners. Characters are Entities of power in any of a number of possible game worlds. Purely for roleplaying purposes.
A game of love, bizarre circumstances and rats.
The rules are lite and freeform.
Check out this page for all the details to get started.
He has taught us the reason for our visions and gave us purpose.
Now let's go beat up that giant sentient lawnmower and take his swag.
Check out this page for all the details to get started.
Inspired by the Persona and Megami Tensei games.
These girls are friends, but they sure do like to talk smack on each other. A game that explores what it means to be a secret agent and the impact that it has on your mind.
We have seen that this chronicle was written just days before his death, for what reason, only the Great Brother knows.
Players win by entertaining their fellow players, and by tactically choosing which group and geographical area to focus on. Or even more importantly will you finally work up the courage to ask Jenny Otyugh to the prom?
Features young punks versus demons and card based resolution system. Though our vision is clear and vivid and our sight can stretch through the many hands of time, our strength cannot compare to our Great Brother s. I like to think it's Lovecraftian in a way. Please, though, do download it and have a read. Whether martial artist, sorcerer, warrior, scientist, or rogue, you will find excitement in Jin-Shiato.
A game of love, bizarre circumstances and rats. It is a time for celebration and subterfuge in equal parts. The game uses a unique limited-resource die pool system, which leads to heightening tension and excitement as the players must maximize their assets to be the last man standing.