info-chinese

[Info-chinese] cul-de-sac impertinent

From: mush
Subject: [Info-chinese] cul-de-sac impertinent
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:36:54 -0500

Full storyNew Muslim Congressman to be Sworn in at Gitmo. SUSE Security
Announcemen.
These issues could be used to crash programs linked to libtiff or
possibly to execute code as the program's user.
And it is equally vague about the adjustments we should make, and it
also agrees we should lower expectations.

44