info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Are you big man? Then you must have it!

From: Cicognani Giacomo
Subject: [Info-chinese] Are you big man? Then you must have it!
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:58:23 +0000

Hello Buddy

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big one-eyed monster!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger ramrod will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://www.usataxicleveland.com

--
weirjdfjhdgndsshrwefgd ghjrjnjgjmfjjojijkjijqkrkkmgkkksjggqkojkku

voice positively squeaking with curiosity :
    'Are you . . . atheists? '
    'Yes, we're atheists,' replied Berlioz, smiling, and Bezdomny  thought
angrily : ' Trying to pick an argument, damn foreigner! '
    'Oh, how delightful!' exclaimed the astonishing foreigner and swivelled
his head from side to side, staring at each of them in turn.
    'In our  country  there's nothing  surprising  about  atheism,'  said
Berlioz  with  diplomatic  politeness.  ' Most of us have long ago and quite
consciously given up believing in all those fairy-tales about God.'
    At this the foreigner did an extraordinary thing--he stood up and shook