info-chinese

[Info-chinese] fwd:Special Christmas offer from our store.

From: Justine Gillespie
Subject: [Info-chinese] fwd:Special Christmas offer from our store.
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:53:45 -0060

Dear Customer.

You have a unique chance to order impotence treatment drugs that everyone is talking about at best internet prices! USDrugs store offers special Christmas discounts.

Our customers appreciate high level of our service and fast delivery! We assure confidentiality and security of your purchasing!

Ordering from us is easy, just click here.
http://www.gruis.hk

Many thanks for choosing our drugstore!

Best regards,
Justine Gillespie