info-chinese

[Info-chinese] How long you will live with small schlong? ;))

From: Giha Nadya
Subject: [Info-chinese] How long you will live with small schlong? ;))
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:23:13 +0000

Salute chap

Don't tell me why your one-eyed monster is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 74% of all women need a longer
ramrod to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.thomsensthreads.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
hsmimkmpmhiimrjnjnjrjlkmjflljfjlkrfjjjktjp
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs