info-chinese

[Info-chinese] [RE:] could you reply why your thing is so short? :)

From: Kartika Justin
Subject: [Info-chinese] [RE:] could you reply why your thing is so short? :)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:17:26 +0000

Yo man

I don't care why your prick is so small, but 78% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger schlong will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://movnout.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
nmsosusjsrooslststslsrrosturspsfrpttptqfpj
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs