info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Salute comrade with small ramrod!! :-))

From: Ying Nele
Subject: [Info-chinese] Salute comrade with small ramrod!! :-))
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 04:35:07 +0000

Yo Buddy

I don't care why your sausage is so small, but 73% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger weenie will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.catamountcountrychronicles.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
pjupupuiuoqpuquguiukuottuqsurmrusmnsrqsmrg
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw

    'So you did make a speech about the temple to the crowd in the temple
forecourt? '
    The  voice  that  answered  seemed  to  strike  Pilate on the forehead,