info-gama

[Info-gama] Catalan and Hungarian translations in gama-1.7.10

From: Ales Cepek
Subject: [Info-gama] Catalan and Hungarian translations in gama-1.7.10
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:50:36 +0200

Sender: Ales Cepek <address@hidden>

> From: Diego Berge <address@hidden>
> To: Ales Cepek <address@hidden>
> Subject: Gama patch:  Catalan message strings
> Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 11:04:45 +0300
>
> Ales,
>
>     over a year ago I offered to translate Gama into Catalan.  As is
> often the case, soon after that things got busier and stayed that way
> for quite some time, leaving me unable to dedicate enough time to
> interesting things and meet my earlier compromise until now, for which I
> apologise.
>
>     In any case, here is finally a patch against the version available
> on CVS as of 28-Apr-04, which I've successfully tested on my RH9 box. It
> translates the XML files and adds the appropiate changes for Gama to
> recognise the new language (code "ca").  I hope you find this useful.
>
>     To apply: "patch -p0 <gama-ca.patch" from your CVS sandbox (i.e one
> level above "gama/") or "patch -p1 <gama-ca.patch" from the "gama/"
> directory.
>
> Regards,
> Diego Berge.

Diego,

many thanks for your Catalan translation and the patch file for the
corresponding updates (I have changed only the alphabetic order of
the langueages, thus 'ca' comes first after the implicit 'en').

As I have recieved recently the Hungarian translation by Zoltan Faludi
I released new develpment version 1.7.10 and uploaded it to
alpha.gnu.org ftp server (and to the CVS repository).

I am going to attend the FIG Working Week in Athens this month and I
am looking forward to inform about the Catalan and Hungarian newly
included translations in gama-local.

Ales