info-gama

Re: [Info-gama] Store GNU Gama Result in SQLite

From: Aleš Čepek
Subject: Re: [Info-gama] Store GNU Gama Result in SQLite
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:07:50 +0200

Hi Jürgen, gama-local command line program can only read data from a given sqlite flat database but is not designed to write back to the database. Nevertheless, a part of the GNU gama project is a conversion tool gama-local-xml2sql that converts XML adjustment results of gama-local to SQL, so you can easily populate your database.

The more, there is a gama-q2 project which can write data directly to the database (an alpha version of Qt based GUI -- it is not limited to sqlite -- see a note at https://www.gnu.org/software/gama/).

I am really interested in your project, so please feel free to contact me.
Ales