[Info-gne] master plan

From: Clem Mcdaniel
Subject: [Info-gne] master plan
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 02:24:40 -0400

Mother Sweetbread had clearly gone a-journeying. I tell you, it is the treasure of one who wasmortal man, and is now a lost soul. In this very house, where he is now at the point of death. He has a horror of darkness on him, and that is whythese lights burn.
Let the daylight get out of theearth and the night currents begin to move.
You would fly at my throat, but I pray you consider. This horse of mine, mother, you will send intothe forest till I can recover him.
Tobias wrinkled his nose, as if he doubted the truth of the adage.
Withthis in his hand Peter descended the steps.
He skirted the village and cameto the tiny hamlet of Gosford, hard upon a ford of Cherwell. He diedthree minutes and twenty seconds after you left him.
Even as he stared the figure twitched a cloak from its shouldersand tossed it towards him. Put yourself in theway of the Swinbrook men and let them drag from you news of me. But deep down in his heart he knew that he had other thoughts.
But he will notsurrender it to any chance comer.
Now he had seen thefairest of all, her eyes dewy with kindness, her lips tremulouswith surrender.
He is a ready man with his blade, he said, as some of us knowto our cost. Iam better known in Oxford town than the reputed heir of my LordAvelard out of the west country.
He could look now at thething in the gloom.
They have sought treasure for you, and maybethey have found it. The wind had dropped, a few stars showed,and on the horizon there was the prelude of moonrise. There be no one lodging here, master, she said.