[Info-gne] devise

From: Pol Herbert
Subject: [Info-gne] devise
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 04:37:38 +0300

They might take Himfor preliminary trial and question Him, but they could not condemn Him. And as he spake, we saw Judaswho stood beside the Christ, kiss Him upon the face saying Rabbi!
The others did but take it as comingfrom the three. Thus had some time passed in which the Christ taught in the gardensround about Jerusalem. Thus was it with the first three Messengers: First the Body; then theSoul; and then the Spirit.
Tell me who was this third one that did bear Thy message?
And taking the bread, Hebrake it into small portions.
The Christ was there, standing upon the mountain and with Him were thetwo others, as ye have heard.
It was on the fourth day ofthe feast of the Passover that Christ came before Pilate. When the time was come, the twelve came with Jesus.
Now Peter had cut off the ear of a servant.
AND AFTER THAT MUST COME THESOUL THE WHICH IS SPIRIT ALSO.
THESE TWO CAME FIRST AND YETANOTHER CAME AFTER.
Now Judas had gone before us into the city that he might make preparationfor us. And James being sore afraid cried out and said: Lord, I am afraid!
Therefore was it given to the world after thatthe body was destroyed.
They might take Himfor preliminary trial and question Him, but they could not condemn Him.
FOR FIRST COMETH THE SPIRITAND OUT OF THE SPIRIT IS THE BODY CREATED. But he did not speak, as did Peter, of a dream.
Thus was it with the first three Messengers: First the Body; then theSoul; and then the Spirit.
Thus knew he many in Jerusalem the which were not ofthe faith. I would have you understand that in the messagelieth a meaning.
Now ye know that thesethree were on the mountain with the Christ when He was transfigured.
Ye askme whether the Christ could read the minds of men.
For He was but consciousof the Purpose the which was with Him.
In this is much of the mystery of the Trinity revealed unto you. IF YE MAKE THE FEAST OF THE PASSOVERAGAIN AT ANY TIME, THINK YE OF THAT I SPEAK TO YOU. After that Judas had gone forth, the Christ fell into greater heavinessof spirit. Art thouthen a sorcerer and false prophet that leadeth the people astray? But there wasmuch tumult among the people and the soldiers were but few.
The conflict of Roman and Jewish priestly authority.