[Info-gne] virtue recoup

From: Constance Sexton
Subject: [Info-gne] virtue recoup
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:06:34 -0000

I took some pictures during the recess in the afternoon for Eid Mubarak.
I took some pictures during the recess in the afternoon for Eid Mubarak.
Even my ami thought that I was just awake from sleep at that time. school shooting in less than a week.
but dont know what to do.
For me, Thai shows how democracy turn bad.
I went to school and start to do my work.
SuicMan: I want to jump.
anyway, I'm gonna send those pictures to the Utusan Malaysia and Berita Hairan. However some of the picture is so small.
At first, I couldn't understand what it was saying, then I Yahoo for the news.
I'll go to school again tomorrow, but have to do my part time the day after.
I have been busy doing nothing at school. Arriving at my research lab quite late, but didn't bother cause I have been doing such for quite some time right now. Mark Foley on the November ballot faces the awkward task of persuading voters to elect him by casting a vote for the disgraced former congressman.
I have been busy doing nothing at school.
At first, I couldn't understand what it was saying, then I Yahoo for the news. King of Tinton Falls, New Jersey during his visit to Qalat ,the provincial capital of Zabul province of Afghanistan on Monday, Oct. Then he heard a sound up from the building, he looked up and saw a man about to commit suicide by jumping off the building. What are you trying to do?
and then start to read the source file one by one.