[Info-gne] castrate

From: Beck Velez
Subject: [Info-gne] castrate
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:03:38 +0900

like I did and a posting is still rejected for fear of controversy, then I feel this is wrong.
I did find PT ESL work and have been promoted to FT.
That's not to say that one CAN'T teach without it, but it seems to me that it would definitely be much more difficult. My undergrad is in art education and I am state certified-I'm not sure if that makes a difference?
I'd be interested in how it is going in China. People witness a crime and turn their backs. People witness a crime and turn their backs. I have some successes with my college students - of course, depends a lot on how motivated they are.
If they haven't mastered a true understanding of basic vocab and rudimentary English grammar so they understand the meaning of what you are saying, they will not be able to master conversation.
My MA is in Humanities. :: Where would you like to teach?
I know how depressing it can be to look for work!
course is going to delve into the issue of teaching "proper English" vs. I do not now, in the past or will I in the future have a taste for crap! I do not now, in the past or will I in the future have a taste for crap! I think to be useful, any teacher training should be aimed at the kind of students you're going to teach. I know how depressing it can be to look for work! To me, they need to be able to write a simple English sentence - not master advanced essay writing. That's not to say that one CAN'T teach without it, but it seems to me that it would definitely be much more difficult.
I think that an MA degree does help but that means more money and time. I am off to work now. I do, and I understand.