[Info-gne] Re: lass

From: Cyndi Wilburn
Subject: [Info-gne] Re: lass
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:01:22 +0800

They shuffled out wearily with dragging feet. The Admiral stamped in
A galactic garbage dump! I cried aloud. Where you holier-than-thou
whoever bought the thing might still be there.
On this planet to stay.
can all feel, share, enjoy together, laugh together and cry together.
about the . . . execution.
But it is true. When my ship was sent to the breakers I was made
Now hear this, prisoners. This is a one-way trip. You will have
Do I address the noble Heimskur?
Youre right. We dont. During the sleepless hours of the night I
door.
anomalies and other factors, I am still forced to believe that the