[Info-gne] Re: litigatio = loath

From: Oonagh Schieber
Subject: [Info-gne] Re: litigatio = loath
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:14:08 +0100

thought this was a galaxy of peace?
A toast, I said when the drinks had arrived. We lifted our glasses.
logic. They are building a sort of bandstand and the word has gone
Landing was great
Or as a publicity stunt by a big firm. Like maybe McSwineys wants to
reason-why dont you just tell us all about it?
Eight days to go.
Now that is a pleasure to hear, visiting gentlemen. Before my
Wake up, Jim-its almost dark.
and resembles nothing in any data base existent in the known
You might say we came to save your companion from certain death by
No, stepsiblings. And you-you have a name?