[Info-gne] Salute Chap, your ramrod is really small

From: Taskova Galya
Subject: [Info-gne] Salute Chap, your ramrod is really small
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 01:26:19 +0000

Yo chap

I don't care why your sausage is so small, but 74% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger weenie will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.lichens.us you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
iilslqlflnhkltljltjrlplfmpitmtlfmj
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs