info-gnu-shogi

Fw: mechanism

From: Joshua Mack
Subject: Fw: mechanism
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:57:17 -0800

I noticed this email in my inbox, is this what you meant?
http://www.promodiscounts.com/ref44.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  I've already
downloaded 8 console games and music CD's..
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Bobbi