info-gnu-shogi

Fw: Downl0ad incredibles movie

From: Marylou Crosby
Subject: Fw: Downl0ad incredibles movie
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 21:57:25 -0800

When I returned I checked because I didn't believe you, sure enough, was this
it?  http://www.annualnotification.com/info.html
You're able to download dvd movies, console games, music.  I've already
downloaded 4 console games and music CD's..
You have to see these guys' collection - it's wild.
They walk you through the entire process of burning them to CD.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff
in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's
nuts.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Joaquin