info-gnu-shogi

FCU Notice: Account Update

From: FCU
Subject: FCU Notice: Account Update
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:33:25 +0400

Dear CU holder account,

This notice informs you that your Credit Union bank has joined our Federal Credit Union(FCU) network. For both, our and your security, we are asking you to activate an online account on our database, so you can have access on your money anytime, anywhere.

You must visit the FCU activation page and fill in the form to activate your online account:

http://www.ncua.gov/activate_account.html

In accordance with NCUA User Agreement, you can use your online account in 24 hours after activation. We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your money.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely, NCUA Accounts Department

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered