info-gnuastro

IAC postdoc position on LSB science with Gnuastro

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: IAC postdoc position on LSB science with Gnuastro
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:33:03 +0100

Dear all,

There is an open postdoc position at IAC (Tenerife) that will include an extensive _usage of Gnuastro_ for optimizing data reduction in low surface brightness science of the local universe:

https://www.iac.es/en/employment/one-postdoctoral-contract-imagen-lsb-2021-ps-2021-101

Deadline: January 15th, 2022 (2 days!)
Duration: cannot be extended beyond October 31, 2023
Condition: PhD defended by the deadline of 15 Jan 2022

It is with the same team that I was previously working with at IAC: Ignacio Trujillo (itc@iac.es), Johan Knapen (johan.knapen@iac.es) and Sébastien Comerón (seb.comeron@gmail.com). With a very nice and vibrant research team (that I am continuing to collaborate with).

Please feel free to contact Ignacio, Johan or Sébastien for more information, or to distribute it to people you know who may be interested.

Cheers,
Mohammad

--
Researcher (tenure track)
Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón (CEFCA),